af_and the girls
Monday, October 27, 2008
  PGP

anniversary date for PGP was Oct 21, 2004! four years of good work, good people and learning as fast as my brain can process.

PGP's been very good to me...and I've tried to return the favor. I've linked the main corporate page to the title here, if anyone wants a closer look. The new page looks pretty sleek. I'm proud to be a part of the team; even if it means I work in Utah ...for now (*smile*)

Let's see what the fifth year will bring...

cheers to all-

-afton

...not sure why this post looks so huge. but will have to work on it later.

 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

redhead middle child solo flyer-type parent and the enjoyment in the journey is the name of the game... with a little afro thrown in for color.

Archives
December 2006 / October 2007 / January 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]