af_and the girls
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
 
Then She Found Me



I rarely recommend movies as a whole to people; mostly because I find movie watching a very personal and rewarding experience. One that I used to enjoy very much...and then came the girls. and my attention span...went the way of motherhood.

I have found, however, a movie that I recommend to anyone that has a special place in their heart for Colin Firth. I mean--movies.

This is Helen Hunts directorial debut--and while I love the storyline (deeper than fluff), enjoy the humor (bette always has great comic timing) and for some reason find myself wanting to dress like a New York City school teacher (she looks put together AND no nonsense...AND all in skirts !) the main thing I like about the movie is the ideas it presents and the flow of the movie from beginning to end.

available on iTunes, redbox, netflix or ...if they still exist...i'm sure you can rent it somewhere...at an actual store....

and so; here's the recommendation in all its glory. my recommendation for 2008: Then She Found Me. tell me how you like it...

 
Comments:
ooooh! I am so happy! I needed this. Especially today. Is it sad that I look forward to movie watching?

I love ALL those people, and have a soft spot for Bette of course, so this will be great. Thanks Afton
 
Thanks for a good recommendation! I never know what I'm going to get when I walk into Blockbuster, but now I do! (Can you believe it? We aren't members of NetFlix!?)
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

redhead middle child solo flyer-type parent and the enjoyment in the journey is the name of the game... with a little afro thrown in for color.

Archives
December 2006 / October 2007 / January 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]