af_and the girls
Monday, November 03, 2008
 
Honey



I miss my dog. Posting a picture of my three girls because I miss my dog today. Glad I had her for a little while in my life--for about a year and a half, but I lost her in the divorce...well, i didn't "lose" her, she went with Dan and was eventually adopted by his parents and they take very good care of her. But I trained her first, I know she still loves me and is a loyal little sweetheart. She was (and still is) Elisa's first and best babysitter/companion. Honey even let me paint her toenails once--pink. they looked L-O-V-E-L-Y.

The girls and I talk about our sweet Honey every couple of days, and I am hoping the girls will get to see each other this weekend.

Also, a special shout out today to my previous spouse (seems less negative than calling him my "EX"; and less fruity than the label of co-parent; which also implies..."work" ;-) who turned the big 3-5 on Nov 1st. (halfway to 70 !!) he's thrilled about it all. and just cause he never reads my blog, I get to post whatever I want. mostly.

happy monday to all.

i still miss my dog. but now i'm thinking about....how "I'm" not 35...for a Looonnnnggg while yet.Horray for the simple things in life. 
Comments:
Afton (or I guess "Af"), I didn't even know you had a blog! I enjoyed reading some of your previous posts. Let's see some more pictures of your girls - I bet they are getting so grown-up. And thanks for posting on our blog - sadly, I look at the blog like 10x a day for new comments, so you literally made my day! :)
 
Oh, your girls are so little and cute in that picture. I think that is the age I will always think of them as. Yes, Honey is a sweet dog... as far as dogs go. :) I'm glad they all get to see each other still.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

redhead middle child solo flyer-type parent and the enjoyment in the journey is the name of the game... with a little afro thrown in for color.

Archives
December 2006 / October 2007 / January 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]