af_and the girls
Thursday, November 06, 2008
  Never too early for a lead on a good present for myself




One of the cool things about being a single parent, is that I get to pick whatever I want to give myself for Christmas, or my birthday, or Arbor day, or Presidents day....or ....Thursday.....all are important...gift giving holidays. and i'm rarely disappointed...in myself...i have a large margin of ...acceptance for whenever, where ever and whatever...the gift is...

what I will be celebrating with this Thanksgiving? is some new pretty shoes...yes, pretty shoes are a visual weakness of mine...heaven help us all if i ever have money enough to buy :

these (pink croco pump...don't know what it is about a sling back; and i'm pretty sure that "croco" is not a word...i'm dying to make it crocco...but the shoe is very pleasing to the eye)

actually, I love the see through boxes from this site too. hhhhmmmm...the girls don't know they want these for christmas...but they do. i know it.


and I'll need to find the matching dress by christmas. my to do list gets longer every day. thank heavens. i would hate to feel like there was nothing left for me to do :-) 
Comments:
ooooooh. nice. :)
 
Oooooh, those are so shiny and pretty. But I would have absolutely nothing to wear with them!
 
Those shoes are HOT! Hope you find the dress to match!
 
Those are some fancy shoes .... you could wear them with black slacks if you have the right top... Can you believe that we are talking about this --- wow, what 10 years will do. -- Carrie
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

redhead middle child solo flyer-type parent and the enjoyment in the journey is the name of the game... with a little afro thrown in for color.

Archives
December 2006 / October 2007 / January 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]