Peace at LastElisa presented her report on "Christmas traditions in Wales" in her class today.
[mental solo-flyer scorecard for December: one project down, two christmas programs to go...then Christmas can come on board]
I love to be supportive and watch the girls operate in their own "daily environment" of school and interacting with their friends, embarrassing them at each and every opportunity and so forth, but it's the extra programs/projects in the December mix that tend to kick it up a notch and call my creative time-management skills out for a showdown.
I usually win, but it's still a pretty close match to the end of the month ...each and every year school-attendin' year. Which makes December of 2008...[to borrow a phrase from JJ]-- "just the way I like it!!!"
Solo-flyer momma says: "bring it!"...I'll do it for the kids...hhhmmm what's that sayin' that is oh so applicable to this situation?
"When in trouble, when in doubt. Run in circles. Scream and shout."(wait.... THAT piece of advice seems to be the starting point to my girls awesomely unique personalities)
I shall therefore, just focus my energies on "carry-ing on" and moving in a forward direction.
***
That said, I'm also not one to argue with the following:


there's my baby girl, fast asleep on my bed with her sleep mask. (note the excellent use of the entire Queen size bed with her diagonal full body placement)
Phrase on her hot pink sleep mask? "Peace at Last"
Amen, sister friend
Post a Comment