af_and the girls
Saturday, December 06, 2008
  To: Miranda

From: Elisa

(we miss you and love you and a little while back... afton made a video of elisa testing out her brand new blackberry Bold and forgot about it until JUST NOW...listen carefully for your name ...and remember--we love you and miss you; but are so happy we have YOU as a cousin)

(side note for the one or two viewers that need a relationship graph for Miranda...older sis of af. had a beautiful baby girl....just in time to give MY girls a brilliant playmate cousin and actually--the existence of this particular cousin kept Amy from a melt down when I told her we were moving from Utah to CA in 200...whenever THAT was...details are for another post. or not...

"amy...don't cry...don't you remember??? you may be leaving the only hometown you have ever known...but Miranda (!!!) lives there...a real live baby for you to play with and love...."; hey man...i may be a heartless momma when it comes to discipline, but telling a four year old they have to move involves the promise of a "live"baby doll on the other end to play with...I'm not THAT cold...and miranda was about 1, i believe.

Elisa didn't really have an opinion at 2 or 3ish...but...boy those two were the original inspiration for Friday night "Girls Night"parties...so...hats off to all the little ones....they inspire stuff in grown-ups without even TRYING!!!)

(note...that ALL my comments are in ( )...but...also further note...that "I" get to write however and WHATever style i wanna write in....I'm the AF...of "af and the girls" and I'll grab whatever control I can find in my very own blogger world that there is to grab...cause...I tell myself..."what could be healthier than that?!?" )












[comment to be read ONLY after viewing miss elisa....yeah, like YOU had any idea WHAT the capital of Connecticut was and only since I googled the actual answer before posting this video, do I know that miss amy will get a firm talking with after she gets home tomorrow

....and..for the parents of shy-ish kids...they'll understand the next comment: I LOVE that I was able to capture even a glimpse of Elisa's personality on a video. I know she was probably stalling for bed...but as a mom of a kid that doesn't talk too much around "strangers" or anyone but immediate family, but has an AWESOME personality around ME; I am both thrilled and in love all over again with my baby girl. oh yeah --she'll be embarrassed by her cuteness here on the baby-blog, but ...reference early comment about how I get to post whatever I want. and...i love my girls.nuff said.] 
Comments:
This is Sara Vivian and yes....I was waiting for Elisa to say my name;) Cute post!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

redhead middle child solo flyer-type parent and the enjoyment in the journey is the name of the game... with a little afro thrown in for color.

Archives
December 2006 / October 2007 / January 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]