af_and the girls
Thursday, December 04, 2008
  Video Camera is On


potentially the three longest minutes of your life...if you get around to the world premier of:

The video camera is on (Nov 2007) !!!!!

<instert ta-da! here>

-------

This video and posting was inspired by my girls:

"mom, how come we don't have more videos we can watch of ourselves"

loving mother...thinking to herself....hmmmm...videos...let's see....search hard drive/external hard drive/old external hard drive...AHA! a video!!!!

"girls, I love you so much I wanted to document our time together for always and ever"

<the "ta-da" factor really can't be overstated too much, cause really...who DOESN'T like a little ta-da -ness in their life>

i won't spoiler it out-right for my watching audience, but will do a followup post(cause really, it's my infant-blog and i get to post whatever videos and comments i feel like posting)





 
Comments:
That is funny. I loved reading about thanksgiving at you house too. Don't tell Suzie that I commented on your blog because I don't really comment on any blogs. Post more videos and pictures.
 
LOL! Seriously LOL! That is so funny, and I really enjoyed every second! So did Amy turn it on without your knowledge? On purpose? And by-the-way, you look so good! Darn, you're cute. And you can pull of that red hair way better than I ever could. :) You look a lot like Jenni in this video. Oh, it makes me miss my fun in-law sisters. Why aren't we all living next door to each other? Give your girls a hug from their favorite aunt, K?
 
Taylor and I were commenting at the exact same time! He's at work and I'm at home!

And he is totally in trouble. :)
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

redhead middle child solo flyer-type parent and the enjoyment in the journey is the name of the game... with a little afro thrown in for color.

Archives
December 2006 / October 2007 / January 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]