af_and the girls
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
  Horray for Tay!

(just thought the timing was right for a virtual shout out and pat on the head...good job big brother, keep up the great work!)





I know you've got a great support team there in your very household headed up by the lovely and ever-capable (and my very own bonus-sister) SuzieP, but thought I'd go for the visual of how long I've been around to offer my own afro-brand of support.

cheers,

-af

{update Feb 3rd, 8:37pm}

editors/authors note: for any lurking g-fam readers out there in virtual land...tay and sarah and family are doing very well last I heard.

This entry was posted to offer support for a family with four children as they make the "move" transition into a new abode. which, for me--with only TWO children...always has taken at least 6 months to settle everything down in a new location. or remember where it is and in which box...... and even then...it's really only "settled" during a visit from Gram Leanne.


My apologies in advance to Tay and the Mrs. if they received any speed dialers to their mobiles today with questions or concern over the fam's well being...

this post this was not a coded message. afro has trouble even being very "specific" in my messages...

and i thought i was making SUCH progress in that "being more specific area"...*sigh*

am I the only family member that still has an original of Tay's first business card? BEFORE COMPUTERS were mainstream design tools for the templated masses?---he amazed us all with smiles the clown. Tay is one of them persevering types, no matter the weather on the life's horizon. I think it's a middle kid thing.

[yes, even weather patterns that threaten in chicken little land; wear your hard hats tomorrow people--you know who you are....the sky's potentially falling down around you..any MOMENT!!!.......]

oh come ON...i get a phone call like THAT on the same day i post this seemingly innocent update and I can't have a little fun with my editing of the original post? pppaahhllleeeeaaaasssseeee.

which brings to mind a quote from one of my favorite movies; "ok Jack, just remember--you brought this on yourself"

ok. that's enough of an update for now. on with the business of finishing up the work that didn't get done before the work I still have left to do.

Carry on people-

-af 
Comments:
I LOVE this photo! I'm totally stealing it!
 
What a cute little boy my Taylor was! That must be where our boys get their good looks. ;)

We're doing great as far as the move is concerned. We even have renters in our old house. People keep saying they are amazed by what we've done. And as much as I love compliments... I have to admit that it was a no-brainer to make this decision to save money! I would have moved here even if it had been less comfortable and/or cute. Those things were a surprise/bonus!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

redhead middle child solo flyer-type parent and the enjoyment in the journey is the name of the game... with a little afro thrown in for color.

Archives
December 2006 / October 2007 / January 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]