Momma Day-#1 for the solo flyer-afro...and...photos to share for the fam
that say...
here's the first Mothers day for me--as the solo flyer
but LOOK
at how CUTE THEY WERE/ARE!!!!!
and then...note to self tonight...
dear afro "don't remember the attitude and "issues" they presented at bedtime for you" ...
because they are...and will remain...
gifts from above.
man. i'm a lucky mom.
for reals. forever. and for-always.

and with the gentle-ness and care, love and devotion with which they have always taken care of one another? (yes, even with the daily disgruntled mumbles of sisters throughout all the ages of time) they look...in this shot...like the sisters they are destined to be---and if I had a role in just getting them together...and HERE..so they could "be" with each other--???
for THAT...I am glad. and it's really all I need as the momma.
but "how" to tell them that THAT is all that I need? as their mom?
well, it could potentially take a few years.
good thing they're not 18 yet.
-af
oh---and with mommas day in may
here's a shot of one of my most favorite birthday darlings. [this is..."smile girls--it's your momma's bday when she's ok..well, however old she was in 2002-june. thankyou...melynda(!)"
and these cute little faces are forever engraved upon my heart---along with the awesome color and built in shelves possibilities ...yes, zook and suzP--this pic is totally for YOU...you came together. and worked for an end result...and TODAY, it's a FRAMED pic that I have above my desk to notate the girls, and the state of the "union" back then. thank you. thank you. and then. thank you again!. yes, it's a part---of my personal history. and I am ever so grateful for your efforts. -af
Post a Comment