the half brit and her MANNO, I didn't go looking for a "post" or something to write about. not that that's bad---i just think it rarely happens to me!!???!
although, tonight....
THIS is what i found

LOVE, written on the faces of two very dear souls
and i had no IDEA she was posting updated photos (of her life and such; my bad)
but am SO happy I could also see the expressions of adventure, love, admiration and hope for the future they promised to build with each other, present on their faces tonight... just cause...and, as for me???!??? as a sister (yes, I'm aware it caries no weight)I couldn't be more proud(wow, what a strange sentence to type. but i went through various edits, and none seemed to fit the sentiment. so--therefore...miss-K...would you be so kind...as to sign on to volunteer (paid position...of course) to edit the book that my mind is currently writing. cause really---you're the only one for the job. jest and all :-)
my publisher will be in touch. some ideas must be allowed to stew and further experience life--before they are ready for the sharing. read: don't worry--you have time...to do what you must do...and BE what you must be....)
your fro of a sister is here. and will be. slumdog connection or no--i'm all for the miss K. cheerleader for life :-)
your sis,
-af

yeah. that's a senior in highschool...giving a hug to the baby girl that she'll soon say goodbye to...for at least a college years worth of time...a hug and a "photo-op" ...
and "little K" is the name she will call her firstborn by for at least the first year and a half of her own life-yeah. i totally GET that it was odd...I just couldn't HELP the hard wiring of my own brain.
amy and i KNOW...there's no rhyme or reason...but fact of the matter is..when i got tired or serious..out came "kimber...BEHAVE...now!!!!" throughout 1998-end of 1999.
no, no...reflection upon miss K as a person. it just was...what it WAS.
man i miss my Kimber. I just do because I do because I do. but I am so lucky to be her older sis. for what it's (not really) worth. just cause----we get to SEE how it's done...my british sis :-)
Post a Comment