Puddle Jumpers
Mostly because I have to redeem myself with a little January remembrance (yes, working on transcribing my scribbled notes into semi-legible thoughts on a brother for which I missed posting on his actual happy day back in Jan)
and secondly, because my thoughts this week are with him and his little family as they continue their journey across the pond for an exciting adventure. I think of them often and am virtually wishing them the smoothest of transitions for all involved.
Ry is the ultimate adventurer and has a special twinkle in his eye when it comes to sizing up a challenge and bringing forth the successful outcome.
Best of luck--on your upcoming/emerging/ongoing family adventure! [until my belated birthday installment is posted for my cool younger bro; I couldn't let the month end without a note of support for his little fam; Take a trip on the Eye in the Sky for me and the girls]
-af