af_and the girls
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
  Blue. it's a blue streak. yes. in my red hair. blue. just...because I cannot say it any other way

blue

{it's a...streak/highlight/coloring section...or what have you}

and it's just~

really cool

glad i had the opportunity and the excuse to get it

and no, mom--it's not permanent. it's just blue.




and overall~ a VERY cool experiment

blue is the way to go (even "in this economy")... hands down.

--


oh, btw--as the "blue" has lived...day to day...it turned out that what the paul mitchell school did to get this cool effect at the last minute when I hit them with a hypothetical blue question?

...was to "lift" the RED off the section of hair they were going to highlight and bleach it before adding the blue to it. cool. BUT--the side effect? is that each day I wake up and look in the mirror (after I am slightly shocked to remember that I DO have blue hair--is the fact that it's getting lighter and lighter blue...and seems to be migrating to the rest of my red hair--as the days go by) but I still wouldn't change it or wished for a "never had done it" in a million years

it speaks to the "rocker" in me...the "pieces of april" in me....and for that...I am glad--for another experience 'o mine to add to the fro mix overall.

and...ok...don't worry, eventually, I WILL get it professionally fixed---soon-ish. or later-ish.

swear.

-af 
Comments:
Looks great - a fun twist. Was it environmentally friendly?
 
Sweeeeet. Love it. Way to go Af.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:

redhead middle child solo flyer-type parent and the enjoyment in the journey is the name of the game... with a little afro thrown in for color.

Archives
December 2006 / October 2007 / January 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]